Houston Texas Paper Shredding Services
Find a Document Shredding Solution That’s Right for You!
We provide commercial, community and residential document shredding services. Our mobile shredding unit comes directly to your location allowing you to monitor the shredding process as it happens. There is no need to remove rubber bands, staples, or binder clips. Our shredders handle it all in one simple operation. Upon completion you will receive a Certificate of Destruction confirming your materials have been destroyed.
While we are primarily an on-site shredding services company, we can also arrange pick-up of your documents and transport them to our secure facility for shredding. A Certificate of Destruction is supplied to you immediately upon completion of the shredding.
- We offer scheduled services, one-time shreds, or annual purges.
- Weekly, semi-monthly or monthly shredding.
- Our services are charged by the container, box or pound.
- You know exactly what your charges will be with no surprises.
- No hidden charges or add-ons.
- Containers supplied at no charge to contracted businesses.
- We shred all types of materials including hard drives, magnetic tapes, CD’s, and floppy discs.
- We perform product destruction of overruns, irregulars and counterfeits.
- We tailor our services to suit your needs.
We have a walk-in shredding service at our Conroe location. Bring in your documents and hard-drives to have them shredded on-site while you watch. We can shred any amount you bring in – large or small.
– Paper shredding (by the box)
– Hard drive shredding (individual or multiple)
Tristar Document Shredding
500 North Loop 336 East, Suite 106 – 107
Conroe, TX 77301
Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm, and Saturday by appointment only
Regularly Scheduled Service
- Choose from a selection of container styles and sizes best suited for your business.
- The secured storage containers are delivered to your location free of charge.
- Containers are serviced on a schedule tailored to your needs.
- Route Services are established for customers who have an ongoing need for shredding services. We provide the needed containers based on your anticipated volume and return to destroy the contents as scheduled. Should your container fill before your scheduled pick up date just call and we will shred the material. We adjust schedules to fit your business needs.
Hard Drive Destruction, Electronic Media Destruction and E-Waste Recycling
- Magnetic Tapes
- Optical Disks
- Counterfeit Products
- License Plates
- Hard Drives
- Defective Products
- Data Security
- Electronics (E-Waste) Recycling
*For more information on Data Destruction and Hard Drive Shredding click here.
Purge services are performed as needed and usually consist of a large volume of documents. We schedule purge services to suit your needs. We will arrange a convenient time to shred the material and as always provide a Certificate of Destruction before we leave.
- Whether cleaning, relocating, or complying with your company’s annual retention policy, our one-time service is ideal for larger accumulations.
- Materials can be taken directly from your file boxes, saving you the expense of having to replace them.
- Available to anyone who just needs to shred accumulated documents but has smaller needs.
Physical destruction is the only guaranteed way to permanently destroy your data.
Conventional hard drive formatting utilities are not enough. These programs merely delete the directories to your folders and files while the data itself remains intact. Readily available software programs can quickly reconstruct the data, giving others access to your confidential information. Tristar Document Shredding destroys your hard drives and electronic media (CDs, DVD’s, magnetic tapes, flash drives, etc.) ensuring that no data can be reconstructed or retrieved.Before you recycle, discard, donate or sell that old computer you must make sure it has no personal or competitive information left on it. Countless headlines and broadcast news stories around the world have reported on organizations incurring significant legal problems because confidential
information was found on discarded computers.